RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 10

There was a typo on the fourth line in change 1 of the original Test 10
announcement, change 1 should have read:

1) Restart messages, such as the one sent by the "Close Connection"
	button when using xdcmp, caused the server to crash,
	as I was not completely closing the screen resources.
	This has been fixed.  You can send restart messages, till
	your heart is content, and the Test 10 server will cheerily
	process them and give you a fresh server every time.  I hope :)

I meant to say that the crash on restart had been fixed, instead I wrote
"This has no been fixed".