Re: Web site

----- Original Message -----
From: "Suhaib Siddiqi" <ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com>
To: "'Robert Collins'" <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>; "Suhaib
Siddiqi" <ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com>
Cc: <cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 9:33 PM
Subject: RE: Web site

> > Sure. But the w32-x11 files are a different project - I thought they
> > weren't part of cygwin/xfree86. But they are under the xfree
> > directory.
> >

> They are not part of Cygwin/xfree86, that is correct, therefore they
are in
> win32-x11
> directory.
> For now, they are in the ftp area for which I have access.
>

> > Rob

Oh Chris, great and mighty god of the ftp server...

Can Suhaib have a separate ftp area for the win32-x11 executables - they
are not part of Cygwin/XFree86 and I suspect that users are going to the
xfre directory, seeing "win32" and blindly ignoring the howto
documentation by downloading the win32-x11 files which are not
compatible...

Rob