[ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 11

I just posted Test 11 to my usual announcement page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

Test 11 is compiled with the Cygwin/XFree86 4.0.3 source code; you must have
Cygwin/XFree86 4.0.3 installed before you install Test 11.

Changes:
1) Keyboard input distinquishes between right and left Shift, Control, and
Alt keys.
2) Added key maps for Help, Select, Clear, and language mode switches.
	The language mode key codes are probably incorrect, but having them
	at least cause an input event will allow people to map them to the
	correct symbol for their language.
3) Numeric keypad Enter causes an XK_KP_Enter instead of XK_Return.

Tomorrow I may fix the NumLock and CapsLock keys like I did in the offscreen
framebuffer tests of days gone by.

Harold Hunt