RE: RE: More Compile Problems

By default xfree86.org provides all the video cards compilation marked YES
in
xfree86.cf.  At the same time they highly recommend you read the README, and
INSTALL files,
which suggests that you should change all the SVGA, MGA, TNT and so on video
cards
to NO except those for your SYSTEM.  For Cygwin/Xfree86 we do not use  any
hardware
driver from xfree86 therefore all of those should be changed to NO and
should not be compiled.

The xfree86 code base is for multiple OS and one cannot possibely provide
preconfigured
*.cf files for every possible configuration.  We provide OS based *.cf files
which imake
use by querrying your OS.  The other configuration files for compilation
(e.g site.def, host.def and
xfree86.cf etc) needs to be adjusted by you per your choice, that is the way
xfree86.org distributes
sources tree and I follow their guide lines.

Suhaib