Questionalbe command line defines for Cygwin/XFree86

In debugging the freezes and crashes, I've noticed a couple of symbols that
are defined on the command line.  I don't really like the looks of any of
these, and I've tried to get rid of a few of them, but I'd like input on
what they do, and whether other people think we need them.

-DBUILDDEBUG
	Happens even when not doing a debug build.
-DXTEST
	There is some code in WaitFor.c that runs when
	XTESTEXT1 is defined; I'm wondering if XTEST
	causes XTESTEXT1 to become defined.
-DSCREENSAVER
	We can't really have a screen saver, so why
	would we need this?  This could possibly
	be affecting the timeout value in WaitFor.c.
-D_REENTRANT
	Cygwin.cf defines ThreadedX and HasThreadSafeAPI
	to NO, so what are we allowing to be reentrant?

Input on this, and our pointers as to how to undefine these symbols would be
appreciated.