Re: Compile Problems with Harold's Server...

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:

> Harold's patch file includes #ifdef. The changes will only be active when
> compiling the XServer.

I don't like the idea of modifying another projects sources. If they change
something, we would have to test, send comments back and this maybe multiple
times.
If there is no other way, we should copy the original w32api sources on
maybe "make includes", patch them and only use these copies.

bye
	ago
 http://www.gotti.org
 +49 3752 349 80 80