[ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 17

I just posted Test 17 to my usual announcement page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

Direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test17.exe.bz2

Changes
1) Fixed client exits causing a crash; these crashes were due to
	#ifdef __CYGWIN__'d code in os/connection.c, io.c, osinit.c,
	utils.c, and osdep.h.  I haven't tracked down exactly which
	line(s) caused the crash, as I removed them all at once and
	the problem went away.  The gist of the correction is that
	the #ifdef __CYGWIN__'d sections of code were the same as the
	#ifdef WIN32'd sections of code; we don't use the WIN32 define,
	and Cygwin has all of the functions used by the non-WIN32 sections.
	Basically, we weren't using a coherent mix of APIs. (me)
2) Fixed, hopefully, the freeze on startup when running on Windows Me,
	as well as removing the 10 millisecond wakeup from WaitForSomething;
	the server now only wakes up when it has real events pending, or when
	the usual timeout of around 2 minutes has expired. (Pierre Humblet)

Source tarballs for this release will take a little longer to produce, as I
need to figure out exactly which lines to change in the os/ files, then I
need to create diffs for those files.

Thanks for testing,