Re: WindowsXP - bash BUG

Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

Some comments and then I will shut up about this issue:
what can be wrong with by default having reply's to a mail of a mailing list
going to that mailing list, if that is an agreed practice for the mailing list
?
* Some people are forced to use bad mailers.
* Sometimes practice gives other solutions then what should be done according
to standards or religious discussions
* I don't mind if people wants to keep on complaining about having sent a mail
to them directly.

Staf.

|Staf Verhaegen (staf.verhaegen@imec.be) |ADRESS: IMEC vzw. - ASP/LITHO|
|tel: 016/ 281 783                       |        Kapeldreef 75        |
|fax: 016/ 281 214                       |        3001 Leuven (Belgium)|
 For every tool there are at least 2 uses: the one it was designed for
                 and the other for which it wasn't.