Re: WindowsXP - bash BUG

>I'm not the list admin, but I don't think this will happen.
>It's _very_ bad practice for mailing lists to alter the reply-to: field
>of an email. Adding elements to the mail envelope is the supported way
>to indicate list reply address's and good mailers support those. (I
>don't have a url handy, sorry).

   The most obvious reason is that if any sender makes the error to
asked for  recieve acknowledgment and if one person that is
on the mailing list has a mailer set up to automatically
you easily get into any endless loop of ackowledgment emails !

Pierre Muller
Institut Charles Sadron
6,rue Boussingault
F 67083 STRASBOURG CEDEX (France)
mailto:muller@ics.u-strasbg.fr
Phone : (33)-3-88-41-40-07  Fax : (33)-3-88-41-40-99