RE: minimal cygwin to run XFree86 ?

If you know how to install minimal cygwin, then all you need is cygwin1.dll,
bash, ash, and mount points.
Because it requires that you know ins and outs of cygwin1.dll therefore we
do not recommend minimal installation
and get flooded with questions from users, but if you know how to do it, you
can try on your own.

Suhaib