RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ Draft 4

Never volunteer to provide CVS space again :].

> Anyway, it's there now:
>
> cvs -d :ext:sources.redhat.com:/cvs/cygwin-xfree co doc
>
> You can subscribe to cygwin-xfree-cvs@sources.redhat.com if
> you want to
> receive notification when someone makes changes to the repository.
>
> If you use the "cvs import" command to add stuff please be
> very very careful
> to get the command right.  We don't want to be spewing
> cygwin-xfree stuff
> into the rest of the repository.

Thank you.

Next question: can we run scripts on that server to generate web site
content from the cvs tree and copy to the web site?. Or do we check it
out, build locally and "install" into a sandbox for the website?

Rob