RE: Copyright [cgf, please comment]

> Following from current FAQ
> which is very important was written by me, Peter Busch, and if you search
> mail archive you will
> a sveral users posted FAQ suggestions and I asked ROB to
> incorporate them in

Okay, so you sent a big list of questions in the FAQ from the Cygwin/XFree86
website that are not included in the draft FAQ that I have written.  So,
you've basically pointed out that I haven't copied any questions from the
existing FAQ, therefore no one can be upset that I own the copyright on my
draft FAQ.  What was your point again?