AW: Copyright [cgf, please comment]

KPH> If you do not want to change the copyright notice, and RedHat
KPH> does not allow
KPH> me
KPH> to keep your copyright as you posted I will delete those documents.
KPH> Unfortunately I
KPH> will have no choice.  Because when you use some commercial
KPH> company server
KPH> you
KPH> sometimes have to follow their rules.  I did not make
KPH> arrangements with you
KPH> but anyone I grant CVS access I assume that things needs to be
KPH> checked with
KPH> me
KPH> first.  There were certain guidelines were told to me by
KPH> RedHat when they
KPH> decided to
KPH> host Cygwin/Xfree86 project and I need to follow those
KPH> guidelins.  If you
KPH> have objections
KPH> to transfer copyright, which is fine for me. You have freedom
KPH> not to do so,
KPH> and
KPH> RedHat has freedom to delete the artcile which does not confer to rules
KPH> which I agreed
KPH> when I was assigned project leadership.

I'm willing to spend an own virtual server (including CGI-BIN, PHP4, MySQL),
and if necessary an own second level domain *.org. attached at a 622MBit
NACAMAR
backbone.

Or we can use SourceForge.Net for documents of this kind,

or both

or my virtual server http://www.karl-philipp.de (150MB disk space, mysql,
php3, cgi,
20 GB traffic allowed, although hosted by www.strato.de, not very reliable)