AW: AW: Crash of XFree 4.1.0: XWin 262 handle_exceptions

KPH> What desktop shows up. The gray pattern or a destop from a
KPH> remote machine via xdmcp.

A desktop from a remote machine: XWin shows a CDE Session via xdmcp.

KPH> What does no response mean? Have you started a window manager
KPH> and /or clients?

Okay, perhaps 'no response' isn't a exact description what I want say.

After the CDE session was shown by XWin

 - the mouse symbol in the Xwin window is frozen
 - I don't see all objects on the CDE desktop, which should appear there,
   for instance a icon of a html doc, ...
   I see only the panel of the CDE session
 - XWin uses more than 98% of the cpu
 - I can only kill XWin using the task manager of WinNT

Karl

---
Karl Philipp

Phone : +49 6151 868 - 518