RE: problems with XWin-Test28.exe

There is no negative edge problem I had with Xfree86 4.1.0, though I did
minor cosmetic changes to cygwin.cf, cygwin.rules and cygwin.tmpl to fix
some of the xmkmf and link order problems.  I also do not see any recent
changes in Changlog at xfree86.org which would affect Cygwin.  All the
changes, except CYgwin/XFree86 are beining commited for stuff under
hw/xfree86. we do not use hw/xfree86 therefore it should have no affect on
Cygwin/XFree86.  Therefore I assume it is a TESTS problem.

Here is a latest hack for xterm, for the people who compile from sources, to
avoid seeing annoying  "setegid(513) invalid argument" warnings.

main-xterm.diff