Re: X server won't start in win95a

Harold:

There is nothing. A window with the XWin title comes out with a blank black
screen and just sits there. When I close it manually, the message says
"Windows cannot shut down the program automatically, blah blah blah...". As I
said, it seems that the X server starts partially, but would not accept
connections. If I run startx from the bash prompt, I get the message
"Waiting for the X server to begin accepting connections" followed by many
periods. Is there a way to get XWin to reveal its secrets?

Raymond