Re: bug: startxwin.bat assumes absolute path for /cygwin

Hmmm... I'd hardly call that a bug... more the nature of a start
script.  Start scripts for just about any product are mere suggestions...
the executable is the actual product, and assumes defaults values, unless
you specify differently.  How might the script know where to find the dll
without telling it?  It assumes it is in the \cygwin directory, because
that is the default and suggested place for cygwin to be installed... if
you dont install cygwin there, all scripts and execs that assume the
default values have to be changed to reflect the stray from the default.

Brian