XWin.exe commandline arguments -dpi and -xkbmap

I desperately tried to start XWin.exe with the commandline arguments -dpi
and -xkbmap, but no success.

For -dpi xxx, I can enter any value (-dpi 100, -dpi 75, even -dpi 1), the
XServer starts always in -dpi 100 mode (I tried dpyinfo). Maybe the -dpi
argument is not implemented?

For -xkbmap xxx, I tried several (valid) compiled xkb-maps to implement a
german keyboard, but they were not loaded. The system always replies that
the file could not be loaded and that it reverts to the default map. As a
workaround I now use the xmodmap solution on the client (linux box) side,
which works, but I had preferred to solve the problem on the XServer side
where the german keyboard is located. Maybe the -xkbmap argument is not
implemented as well?

Thank you