[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 37

Links:

I just posted Test 37 to my server development page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

Server binary, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test37.exe.bz2 (1045 KB)

Server source, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/xwin-20010626-0001.tar.bz2 (64 KB)

Changes:

1) PseudoColor - Fixed the strange colors when redrawing portions of
the Cygwin/XFree86 window that have been covered then exposed by
another Window.

2) Stop creating a fake PseudoColor visual in when using a TrueColor
display.  Emulating PseudoColor on TrueColor is a long standing
problem and will be handled by the RandR extension when it
stabilizes.

3) Move the palette realization code into an engine specific
funtion.

4) Move the screen redrawing code into an engine specific
funtion.

Enjoy,