RE: SV: Couldn't open RGB_DB '/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb'

> MWM is just a piece of Motif, Motif costs money on platforms that are
> not free.. Maybe openmotif (motif clone) can be interesting..

OpenMOTIF is not MOTIF clone.  It is real MOTIF and do not try to touch it
with Cygwin otherwise OpenGroup will sue you, unless you pay them 3000 US$
fee. I had checked this issue with OpenGroup and I was told Cygwin is not an
operating system but a tool which runs on Windows, which does not qualify
OpenMOTIF license.   Use LessTif which is MOTIF clone.

Suhaib