RE: wmaker problem

Wei,

libPropList is required by Window Maker.  The Window Maker configure script
will fail if you do not have libPropList installed.  You must have either
built libPropList before, or you must have installed it.  I'm guessing that
the precompiled binaries you installed had libPropList included.

Do a Google search for libPropList, recompile it, and install it.
Otherwise, just ignore the error.

Harold