Cygwin-xfree installation problems

Hi,

I installed cygwin-xfree (4.1.0) on Windows 2000 to connect
to my alpha server.
Installation proceeded without problems.
I tried a remote session via XDMCP, as described in the documentattion
(http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using-remote-session.html)
When I try to connect to the server, the usual login screen appears
asking for login and password. Subsequently, the screen appears
with the text "Starting Common Desktop environment .."
This was the moment I was nearly happy since I thought it would
work.
However, the screen disappears and the login screen appears again ...
So I run in circles all the time.
No error messages, neighter on Windows, nor on UNIX.
I got no clue how to proceed.
Does somebody have an idea ????

	Thanks, Uwe
--