RE: can't start X server

You are quite correct, it is very well documented - after I'd installed I
read the documents and they were excellent. Trouble is that us computer
nerds are very good at ignoring instructions thinking we know better.

Oly

Suhaib Siddiqi <ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com>@sources.redhat.com on 11/07/2001
12:11:11

Sent by:  cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com