RE: starting X server in window mode.

I know the fonts are optional.

> I put in the error message for MapWindowPoints a couple of weeks ago
> because
> I had a feeling that it might be failing for some people.  I'm not
> quite
> sure why it is failing though, so I'll have to add some extra
> information to
> the error message.

But he is on Windows 98 and on Windows 9x/ME we have a socket issue which
was fixed in recent Cygwin1.dll snapshots.  Therefore I asked him to try
that first... before you can conclude it is a MapWindowPoints.  A couple of
users after installed latest Cygwin1.dll snapshot were able to use Xserver
on 9x/ME

Suhaib