Problems with the keyboard

Hi,
I installed the Xfree86 using Cygwin on a NT workstation but I cannot set
the correct keyboard.
Also I tried to install Xkeycaps but when I launch xmkmf it doesn't find the
correct template Imake.tmpl.
After this I had problem with the Lesstif installation. May be for a lack of
some library that I can't understand what.

Can you help me for the keyboard at least?

Thank you. Best regards. Gabriele Cicala

Gabriele Cicala
ATOS Spa
Corso Svizzera,185 - 10149 TORINO
Tel. +39 (0)11 2252.4863