RE: SETUP WIZARD FOR CYGWIN?XFREE

Ok now Ralf,

You are going to cause a lot of confusions with providing different versions
of XPM, libtif, libpng and libjpeg etc.  I am 100% sure you can use the
libraries from current distributions from Cygwin and Xfree86.  It will
create a big mess down the road, and I am pretty sure maintainers of Cygwin
and Xfree86 will not like it.  The best way of developing and supporting a
package is to port your code to use the libraries from these packages
(Cygwin and XFree86).

Suhaib