RE: nl_type.h missing. Workaround?

It is not supported by Cygwin therefore one of the utility from xc/programs
is not compiled and distributed with Cygwin/Xfree86.

The unofficial word, you can take nl_type.h file from Linux and hack it
little bit.  It will work.  I have done it before for an X application, but
something which is officially not supported by Cygwin/Xfree86, I would
prefer not to distribute my hacked header etc.

Suhaib