Which parts of cygwin

Hello everybody

You were very good in anwering my question about the swiss german
keyboard. I use xmodmap with a input file exported from my
linux machine.

I really like the cygwin-xfree X-Server, it works very reliable
in my win 2000 and win NT4 machines with kde running on my
linux station.

The only thing I do not really like is the need of istalling
so much cygwin things.

Does anybody know which packages of cygwin are needed to
run only the cygwin-xfree server on a win NT/2000 machine?
(the minimalist installation of cygwin to meet the
cygwin-xfree)

Felix