RE: Multiple Windows

I'm not going to support a half-assed solution to integrating X client
windows with Windows windows.  The only solution that I can see is to write
a simple window manager and that's the only solution I'm going to look into
until someone proves me wrong by actually submitting code that presents a
workable solution that is not a window manager.

Now, that's not to say that I can't be simply ignored and avoided, but I
will say that I'm not going to commit or support a "transparent background"
feature.  It is simply not the standard way to do things.

That's the last I have to say on the matter of transparent backgrounds.

Now, somebody show me some code,