Twitching server

Hi,

I don't know if anybody else has the same problem. I'm using XWin
(latest Test44) on a W2K box with a TNT2/64 in 1280x1024x32 mode.
I'm starting XWin by a shortcut with broadcast option so that I'm
using it as X-Terminal. I don't use the fullscreen option. Exactly:

	XWin :0 -nowinkill -unixkill -broadcast

The problem I'm seeing is that when `something' is going on on my
X terminal (e.g. I move a window or a tar tv produces lots of output
in an xterm window) the screen flickers very often. It looks as if
bigger parts if not the whole screen is redrawn instead of only
the concerned parts of the screen. Sometimes it twitches while
nothing happens except that I'm writing in vi.

Is that a known problem? Can I do anything against it?

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.