RE: FAQ 6.9 ... How to find total # of clients? ULIMIT prob?

Charles,

> I installed Server44.  It did fix the problem.

You apparently don't have any problems then.

> I think that the problem with ulimit (Mr Hunt reported same
> error) should be
> looked at.

Great!  You just volunteered!

> Can someone with more experience verify and report the ulimit
> problem.

No experience necessary.  Let me tell you everything I know about ulimit:
nothing.  There isn't much experience around here, so any effort that you
can put in would be appreciated.

Good luck,