ctwm + xmkmf

Last night I tried to build ctwm3.5.2 after I just installed the
4.1.0 release of xfree86/cygwin.  Build instructions say to
run xmkmf followed by make.  However, the generated Makefile seems
very incomplete.  I tried the same on Linux to make sure it isn't
a ctwm issue but it ran just fine.  Is there a problem with xmkmf?
I attach the Imakefile in case it helps to track down the problem.
I am not really familiar with Imakefiles.  But I am really impressed
by xfree86 on cygwin, execllent work!  I managed to build pgplot
and everything runs great.  And so do xsessions to Solaris, brilliant.

Thanks,
Michael

 <<Imakefile>>

Imakefile