RE: xc/config/cf/cygwin.rules - ComplexProgramTarget_1

Alan,

Well, I've pulled a fresh tree and I am in the process of running 'make
World'.  Make has now passed into the 'all' phase, and here are the
executables that I have in xc/config/util/:

lndir.exe
makestrs.exe
revpath.exe
rman.exe

That's all the executables that I can see that are supposed to be built in
xc/config/util/.  Those executables are built with the SimpleProgramTarget_1
through SimpleProgramTarget_5 rules, which depend on ComplexProgramTarget_1
through ComplexProgramTarget_5.  Thus, that directory seems to be a pretty
good verification that nothing is wrong.

Please look into the problem on your end, as I cannot see anything wrong in
general.