Re: Icewm restart

> Using Cygwin 1.3.2 with last Xfree on NT, I've compiled icewm and
start
> Xfree using startxwin.bat.
> Icewm starts normaly. If I use the restart window manager feature, the

> twm process die normaly, but when it try to restart it says that there

> is already an active window manager and stops. I've tried to start twm

> but it say the same thing.
> Moreover, I don't know what is the command line lauched by icewm to
> restart!
>
> I don't know enouth the X startup to understat the problem, neigther
> where to looking for!

In startxwin.bat, replace the line with twm by a line calling icewm.
This
should help.

Sorry, It's already icewm in startxwin.bat.
1/ I lauch startxwin.bat with icewm in it
2/ I modify the icewm config, then, I'd like to use this new config
3/ I ask icewm to restart the window manager
4/ Icewm stops and when it try to restart it says : A windows manger
already running, exiting.
With ps, I can't see any window manger running
I don't known how X server knows that there is a running window manager!

Luc