RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] xwinclip Test 01 (Cygwin/XFree86 and Windows clipboard integration)

Corinna,

xwinclip currently only handles text selections, not files.  That is to our
advantage, because we can probably figure out the source and destination
text formats and convert accordingly.  I'm going to look at how Emacs does
it for some ideas.

However, files will be a little trickier, because we'll have to look through
the Cygwin mounts, searching for the destination drive, checking the mount
mode, then deciding whether we need to convert the text format.

I believe it can all be done to a satisfactory level, but it will take some
time to get it right.

Harold