RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] xwinclip Test 01 (Cygwin/XFree86 andWindowscli pboardintegration)

What exactly do you mean with "cygwin-xfree session controlled by a display
manager"? I use cygwin-xfree to connect to remote unix machine. And I use
the xwinclip with this. Yes, I simply wrote both command to .bat file.

Pavel

                    "Bang, Steinar"
                    <Steinar.bang@tandbergtv.co        To:     cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
                    m>                                 cc:
                    Sent by:                           Subject:     RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] xwinclip Test 01 (Cygwin/XFree86
                    cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.        andWindowscli pboard integration)
                    redhat.com

                    04.09.2001 14:50

Pavel Rybnicek wrote:
> It works only with -ac parameter, but it's not
> written anywhere (or I didn't find that :-)
>
> I cannot logoff my XDMPC session when using
> xwinclip - it hangs.

Does this means that you're able to run xwinclip
against a cygwin-xfree session controlled by
a display manager?

How did you that?  Do you run XWin -query from
a .bat file?

Thanx!

- Steinar

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.