RE: Trying to get enlightenment compiled

> | I did that. Installed as service.
> | Recompiled X with CygIPC in my host.def file.
> | Got the ./configure line that says -lipc to say yes now.
> | <Side note: isn't it libcygipc.a?>
> |
> | Basicly I've done everything that Alan said in that post. Just
> | wondering if anyone else has had luck with enlightenment recently
> | and if they have if they had to modify e in any way.

> What does the command-lines you have tried look like?? I assume you
> added -lipc -lcygipc or what it is called at the end of the
> command-line?

I'm not giving it a command line. I'm just talking about when you
run ./configure [for enlightenment 0.16.5] the line that says:

checking for shmat in -lcygipc... (cached) yes
(that is after s/lipc/lcygipc/ on the configure file)

When I leave the ./configure file untouched from the tarball I get

checking for shmat in -lipc... (cached) yes