RE: german keyboard layout

Martin Jansen wrote:

> I tried the xmodmap.de from your homepage
> and it worked now. But the original problem
> persists: How do I manage to apply to keyboard
> layout every time I start Cygwin/xfree86
> automatically?

Depends on how you start your X sessions.

 - if you use startxwin.bat, just put "setxkbmap de"
   at the end of the .bat file

 - if you use a display manager (eg. xdm, kdm, gdm),
   take a look in the mail archives, at a thread I
   started last week

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.