is cut-n-paste supported between xterm and win?

I stumbled upon a posting in the archive asking about support for
cut-n-paste between Xterms and windows apps.  THe response was that
there is currently limited functionality available.  Has this changed?
Any word when it will be fully functional?  It seems to me that this is
a mandatory feature to have in order to be able to work efficiently.
Here's hoping!