process

Hi,

I used the latest cygwin/xfree on NT4sp6a. Every time I created a new xterm,
it create a new bash and a xterm in my NT task manager, if I kill xfree the
bash process still remaining (so I need to kill it manually in my task
manager, I got two sh.exe and sh-agent.exe as well)
Since I upgraded to new cygwin release (new bash and new dll), when I run a
non xfree software (like a Java program), previously I got it in my cygwin
process tab, but now I got it in my NT task manager... :-(

Thx for any advance help...
Ced.

--
Cedric Bompart
Internet Developer, Morse Professional Services

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended only for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email
and then delete it from your system.