RE: XFree 4.1.0

PLEASE POST TO PROPER MAILING LIST.  I DO NOT LIKE RECEIVING EXTRA PERSONAL
MAIL FOR WHICH MAILING LISTS EXISTS.  THANKS!

YOU WONT"T FIND THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE.  IT DOES
NOT MEAN IT IS A BUG IN X AND IT WAS WRONG TO SEND IT AS A BUG TO X
ORGANIZATION.

> OK I found in http://ftp.xfree86.org/pub/XFree86/4.1.0/source/FILES:
> -rw-r--r-- dawes/wheel     133 1994-04-27 03:07
> xc/include/bitmaps/stipple
> -rw-r--r-- dawes/wheel      96 1994-04-27 03:12
> xc/programs/bitmap/Stipple
>
> After checking the Imakefile in xc/programs/bitmap I saw that
> the local bitmap files ARE installed in /usr/X11R6/include/bitmap,
> and here was the problem with M$ case-sensitive stuff.
> Perhaps is this more a XFree issue but the different names

NOPE!

> (Upper case first latter and all lowercase) are not very well
> chosen.

NOPE!  THOSE FILES ARE THERE SINCE YEARS.  MICROSOFT WINDOWS "IS NOT WELL
CHOSEN" TO DEAL WITH UPPER CASE AND LOWER CASE (CASE-SENSITIVE NAMES).

Suhaib