RE: Broken ProgramTargetName () when !CrossCompiling

> I've removed that line now.

Good, thanks.

> Let's hope someone can fix the other part of
> the problem.

The real problem is that my update to ComplexProgramTarget_1 is now working
just like the default ComplexProgramTarget_1.  This is to say, it is
wrapping each program in PROGRAMS with ProgramTargetName.  What we're seeing
is that certain Imakefiles that use ComplexProgramTarget or
SimpleProgramTarget are randomly wrapping some of the programs in PROGRAMS
with ProgramTargetName and they are putting non-program targets in PROGRAMS
(the xmkmf script), thus causing, respectively, double wrapping of program
targets (.exe.exe) and wrapping of non-program targets (xmkmf.exe).

In other words, some Imakefiles have the assumption that ProgramTargetName
() doesn't add anything to the executable name, which is the case on
probably every other XFree86 platform except Cygwin.

All we have to do is rework a couple Imakefiles to remove that assumption.

For example, in xc/config/util/Imakefile, couldn't we just pull 'xmkmf' out
of PROGRAMS, and add an 'all:: xmkmf', then remove the ProgramTargetName ()
wrappers from programs that are in PROGRAMS?  I'll test it sometime, but I
just want to know if that sounds logical.

Harold