Problem with CDE Fonts, etc.

Hi,

I have installed cygwin and xfree86 on my windows 2000 machine. I can use
the Xserver to connect to my machines at school using XDCMP. However, the
fonts that are seen by me on my windows screen after connecting to the
Solaris or HP machine are not similar to the ones that can be seen on the
SUN/HP workstation itself. I have installed xfree and cygwin exactly as per
the instructions in the manual.

Further, I run some programs (e.g. Mathematica) on the XClient (HP/Sun
machine) Again, this software crashes out because it cannot find the fonts
to be displayed on my windows machine.

I am a complete new user to cygwin and xfree86. So, I have no idea if this
error is because of the incorrect setting of the font path or
non-availability of the fonts or something else.

Pl. let me know.

Thanks.

Lalit Patil