RE: Terminology - Test vs ???

Steinar,

> Personally, I'd rather not see an integrated window
> manager.  I'd perfer not bloating the .exe for the
> case of the server being used against a display
> manager (which is my typical case).

I don't want the window manager integrated either, because it increases the
complexity of the Windows and X message pumps to the point that very few
people will be able to understand what is going on.  I prefer keeping window
manager function in a separate window manager application.

> ...and sound.

Right, but that isn't really a deficiency of Cygwin/XFree86; rather, it is a
general deficiency of the X Window System protocol in that they left sound
out of the protocol.

> But for now it's doing a great job for me in its
> current state, and it has, from the first day I
> installed it.  Thanx to you, Harold.  And thanx
> to the rest of the Cywin/XFree86 crowd!

You are very welcome,