RE: xwinclip

Ely,

> I'm intrested to know if there is a release plan for xwinclip
> as I'm intersted to contribute.

I'm not sure what you mean.  The source code is already available:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/xwinclip/

Also, the second To-Do List item covers a couple of extensions of xwinclip
that would be nice.

You can contribute any feature to xwinclip that you think is missing.

I mostly created xwinclip because I wanted to prove to myself that I could
:)  I don't have any dire need for more xwinclip features, so I haven't
worked on it much after releasing it.