RE: xwinclip

Ely,

> I thought there is some work plan.
> on when/what needed in order to intergrate
> xwinclip back into the source code.

Well, there sort of is, here is what that To-Do List item discusses:

Embed the xwinclip functionality within XWin.exe. [This] task may be rather
difficult, as there are numerous collisions between the X client headers and
the X Server headers that must be prevented. One method of preventing
collisions may be to break the win.h header into multiple files, and to add
a list of only the necessary includes to the top each .c file.

Now, I've said before that I'm not so sure that it is a great idea to
integrate xwinclip into XWin.exe, both because of the header file collisions
and because I think it would unduly complicate the message loops.  However,
I'd like to see what an integrated xwinclip looks like in source before I
shoot the idea down for good.

So, you could start by trying to integrate xwinclip into XWin.