Off list

I have to go off list again for awhile.  I'm spending way too much time on
the project, and I feel that my homework is starting to suffer again :(  I'm
sort of an addictive personality when it comes to programming, so I have to
quit cold-turkey once in a while :)

I have just uploaded a new documentation release so that any modifications
made while I am gone will be against the latest source available from me.  I
have one more round of patches to send in to XFree86 to make the XFree86 CVS
tree current with my local development efforts.

I look forward to returning and learning about all of the exciting
development that will have happened while I was gone :)

Harold

P.S. A few people (you know who you are) can email or cc me in matters of
interest or administrative importance.