Re: Cygwin XFree86

Read the cygwin faq how to not be as administrator in the shell :-)

And also.. check the environment variable $DISPLAY when you have ssh'd
to the other machine.. send it here.. What are the IP's of the both
machines? (substitute it with cygwin/unix I just want to know what
points to which machine)

Just a second thought, you are logged in as root on the other
machine, give it a try as normal user.

ahh

| debug1: X11 connection uses different authentication protocol.
| debug1: X11 rejected 1 i1/o16

Saw that before here, was that you??

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!