IMPORTED Machine Parts From: CHINA

IMPORTED Machine Parts From:  CHINA
TURNED PARTS, SCREW MACHINE, FASTENERS & STAMPINGS

We are "Manufacturing Agents" the essential interface between you and the Chinese-speaking Manufacturers. We have offices in China, Taiwan and the US. Our staff of highly trained
Engineers will have your parts or components custom manufactured to your specifications,
Inspected and shipped to you per your instructions.

1) TERMS: Net 30 Days for credit approved accounts.
2) SHIPMENT: Within 30 days after receipt of confirmed order.
3) MINIMUM ORDER: $4,000.00 per shipment.
4) SAMPLES: Will be provided with out charge. Shipment of samples is at buyer’s expense.
5) GUARANTEE: All parts that don’t meet or exceed your spec. will be replaced free of charge.

Quotes are free of charge and given without obligation. Please email (oempartsexpress@hotmail.com) or fax (U.S.A. Fax 201-935-0997) your RFQ to us for a fast quote.

Sincerely Yours
Joe Hu, President

OEM Parts Express, Inc.