RE: Make this a subscriber only mailing list?

Chris,

> I've just changed the cygwin-apps mailing list so that only subscribers
> to some cygwin mailing list can send email there.
>
> Do we want to do the same thing here?  It would probably make spam
> non-existent.
>
> cgf

I quite often am not subscribed to this list, purely for the reason that I
tend to work a little too hard on the project when I am subscribed.  How
will I post my release announcements, etc. if I am not subscribed?

We get only a handful of spam on this list, I would prefer to leave the list
open for all mailers until roughly 5% of the mail is spam.  Currently, I'd
estimate that we are below 1%.